Artic Silver 5 Thermal Paste Arctic Compound Formula
Image may not represent actual product
* Made With 99.9% Pure Silver: Arctic Silver 5 uses three unique shapes and sizes of pure silver particles to maximise particle to particle contact area and thermal transfer.
* High Density: Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub micron zinc oxide, aluminium oxide and boron nitride particles. These thermally enhanced ceramic particles improve the compound's performance and long term stability.
* Controlled Triple Phase Viscosity: Arctic Silver 5 does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that work together to provide three distinctive functional phases. As it comes from the syringe, Arctic Silver 5's consistency is engineered for easy application. During the CPU's initial use, the compound thins out to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure the best physical contact between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 50 to 200 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long term stability.
* Not Electrically Conductive: Arctic Silver 5 was formulated to conduct heat, not electricity.
* Absolute Stability: Arctic Silver 5 will not separate, run, migrate, or bleed.
* Performance: 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core.
Powered by Xuvvo